outlander

Had my Hyundai Santa fe written off on boxing day 03. By a drunk driver while I was stationary. F--king asshole should have his balls cut off and made to eat them. My insurance has just made an offer so iam looking for a new car. Tried the Outlander the other day. not bad to drive and good inside, Out side great at the back not so sure about the front. Anybody tried towing with one,as I have a 4 wheeled braked trailer with a 700 kg traction engine inside. Has any body had any bits fall off or fail yet. The one iam looking at is a UK model with a duel fuel LPG AND PETROL. 2.4 LT 4 wheel drive with the standard auto box. Thanks for any help. Bob uk.

Reply to
b10

Tony Hwang