Powerslot or Powerstop rotors

Has anyone have had experience with Powerslot

or Powerstop
rotors?

How do they compare to the $20 rotors that are sold at Pepboys?

Chieh

-- Chieh's Web -

Chieh Cheng

They cost more and are more prone to warping than the OEM parts.

Reply to
Morgan Bullard

Has anyone have had experience with Powerslot

or Powerstop
rotors?

How do they compare to the $20 rotors that are sold at Pepboys?

Chieh

I would have to disagree with them warping, I had them(powerslot) on my

95GSR for some time now and only warped them once --- BUT it was from on track driving.... braking from 120mph to 30mph lap after lap . Street driving and good street pads will not not warp the rotors. Rotors I`ve used- stock- lasted a few wks before they warped & started to crack

Z-Speed- drilled & slotted, lasted till the rains came and the mix of hot rotors and water caused cracks to form in the holes, a guy from GrassRoots Motorsports took some pics while I was waiting to make a dyno run.

Powerslot- warped 1 pair due to track driving, the second pair are still going fine yrs later.

Reply to
bob