2000 Eclipse GS 2.4L <<<< Anyone every changed a clutch in this car?

I've looked at the VFAQ but some of the info does not make sense. The passenger-side is mentioned quite a bit. On this car the tranny is on the driver-side. Any special tools required? How do I keep the engine from turning while unbolting the flywheel (I'm gonna get it turned)? Does the driveshaft just pull right out of the tranny?

Reply to
Gary