Re: 03 Eclipse Sunroof Problem

Has anyone else run into the problem when you open the sunroof it doesnt open

smoothly? It kind of stutters in quick rapid movements instead of gliding freely open.

That's an easy one. Just drop into the dealership and have the service department lubricate the tracks and cables. That's it 95% of the time. The other 5%? That's when you have wrecked the car and bent the chassis.

**********End Of Post************* Yep. I just picked up a new 03 gts last night the sales manager told me the same thing. "If the sun roof chatters bring it in even out or warr. and will grease it. Another thing with our sun roofs . Is the swich , some folks tend to press on it to hard all the time and the contacts drop out. if this happens press up on the switch when closing , once again bring it in and will take care of it." I do have to say I'm impressed with this dealer , free hand washing for life on Saturdays and truthfull about potential prob's.. Life can be good.
Reply to
<toolost, goaway