Re: '90-99 eclipse (DSM) websites

My bad simpleton -- I misread your post. I guess I was expecting some flack for coming on here and posting OTHER websites dealing with mitsu's.

This was the 1st mitsu site I discovered and posted on over 2 yrs ago. Then somebody here directed me to NYCCDSM even though I live New Jersey. I posted there until somebody there said I should try NJDSM -- DOH! From there I learned about the national websites and since then I've been reading about and learning a great deal about my car and cars in general. Had I owned a Honda I would know next to nothing about cars -)

Reply to
Greg