re:can anything stop a chevy

this guy is a troll. his name is not bob shipley, it's SCOTT DARLING and he works for us west as in customer service . scott says he is in spokane but seems to be posting from maryland. scott
wishes that we contact him at: snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net
seems like he's another who keeps an aol account for the purporse of trolling.
simpleton wrote:

Hey, AOL makes a good proxy when needed :-D
--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com
bob shiply wrote:

that Mitsubishi had finally stepped up to the plate for quality and reliability, Nope, that Professional Grade stuff is just marketing hype."
Mitsu makes a Civic? "Professional Grade" is GMC isn't it? He does his own wrenching and doesn't know what kind of vehicle he bought? Yea.........I want him to work on my Mirage LS for sure!:rolleyes:
-- XMAX-1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Posted via RealCarAudio.com - The checkmate of the caraudio community. http://www.RealCarAudio.com XMAX-1's Profile: http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3 View this thread: http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid 311