Rims and Tires

I have a set of aluminum rims and bf goodrich comp ta z-rated tires. I also have a pair of Goodyear snowtracker tires. The snow tires are is great shape, the rims are in great shape (no curb burn), and the compta tires will get you buy for a short while. I am asking $300 for everything. If anyone is interested, please email. Thanks.

Reply to
Charles

Richie Rich