Big O brand tires

Has anyone used the Big O brand, if so, did you, do you, like them? My current Wranglers on my 03 Ranger should be good for a few more months, so figure they will be good to 40,000 miles, so I'm starting to check out tires now. Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.
Reply to
Spike

I've used them, never was able to get them to balance. The shop kept telling me my rims were "out of round." Typical when a shop is dealing with bad tires. I put on some Michelins and all of a sudden, my rims were fine! I was able, after much wrangling, to get a refund from Big O(ffensive).

Reply to
SC