some gst upgrades

so i want to put some aftermarket parts on my 97 eclipse but i dont know which parts....right now its all stock...it is a gst so it has a turbo....but its only the 2wd.....and it has manuel transmission....what parts should i put on it to make it look better...not so much to make it faster

Reply to
tsalvador2

Looks are purely personal. What you may think look good, I will not like and vice versa.

If you want to add the most HP with the least dollars - go to DMStuners and look at stage one mods. Do the free intake mod, add a 4 inch K&N filter and a hard Upper Intercooler Pipe with a 1G Blow off Valve. That will add about

30 hp and not cost a lot.
Reply to
gorf