'97 Eclipse GST droptop project car

Hi guys, I just bought a '97 Eclipse GST that's very stock and with only 59,000 that I'd like to build up a bit. I'll be doing most of the work myself, but I'm curious as to the "hot" setup. I'd like to your opinions on, not necessarily the "best" stuff, but very good quality in intakes, headers, throttle body, blow off valves, exhaust, and suspension upgrade parts. I'm going to do a body kit, too. I'm just looking to have fun and do it in tasteful style. Thanks! Pete

Reply to
Peachyracer

you need to join our gang:

simpleton