Technical Documetation Carisma 1.6

Hi all,

Do you know where i can found technical documentation for Carisma 1.6 1998 ?

Thanks,

Fabio.

Reply to
Busnarda Fabio

Hi!

I have also a Carisma 1.6 1998 and I have a CD "Workschop Manual Carisma (chassis)". Foreword: "This Workshop Manual contains procedures for service mechanics, including removal, disassembly, inspection, adjustment, reassembly and installation.".

Many information like breaks, timing belt, clutch is present in the manual.

There are 4 other manuals (I don't have them):

- Engine Group

- Electrical Wiring

- Body Repair Manual

- Parts Catalogue

It's about 200 Mb, my own web/FTP server is very slow. I can e-mail or upload the PDF files.

Reply to
Anton Bunschoten

Hello,

I'm very interested by your "Workshop Manual", but i do not have a statical ip address. And my mailbox is too small to receive your file. If you are ok, i can download with ftp on your computer.

You can directly send a mail on snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com, it is more easy.

Many thanks,

Fabio.

Ant> Hi!