Tire advice for 97 eclipse gsx needed

Just curious if anyone had recommendation for tires for a 97 eclipse gsx, it's mildy modified, seeking a all around good tire, I live in the midwest. I've had the stock one's (Goodyear RS-A), and I've had about 4 blow-outs with them,. I'm thinking of replacing them with 4 new ones,. My choices are are below, anyone got any other recommendation?

1) Get the stock Goodyear RS-A they are #128 each,

2) Yokohama Avid V4 at $98 each

3)Continental ContiExtremeContact(WR Speed Rated) at 91 each

My preference is for the Yokohama V4, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
kato kane