Eclipse GSX/92 4g63Turbo

hi people ,

i'm italian , and i'm lucky person landladies of one Eclipse GsX/92 turbo AwD light grey ,44k miles originals ...

For many year this car ( propriety of my wife's father ) was stop in garage..... no time for use it ... Sometime ... i and my wife ... use it

ok ... one muff broken and the water bobbled , gr ... no more ..

Car problems are :

1) the engine has a irregular minimum 600/900 2) in my town no mcman operative ... and mitsubishi service is very bad 3) i love it

some people can help me about engine problem ... centraline ... etc ?

sorry for my english (school/google) and tnx a lot ..

Reply to
Luciph3r

Estragga il modulo di controllo di motore e cerchi danni del condensatore sulla cartolina di circuito. Le informazioni sono qui:

Nobody U. Know

Nobody U. Know ha scritto:

thanks a lot ... write you if i resolve... :)

Reply to
Luciph3r

Si è dimenticato...

Nobody U. Know