What remote suits my factory installed keyless for Galant 2002

Hi, I would like to buy a remote for my mitsubishi, but I don't know which would match. I see that on most of the remote for sale the common fcc id is :OUCG8D-525M-A or G8D-525M-A I don't know what mine said as I didn't look before I lost it, but my connector/base or what ever it's called (the thing under the driver dash), says OUCG8C-227B-A (and G8D-227B-A), so would that would with the remote OUCG8D-525M-A Thank you very much, Yechiel if you have any questions you can email me snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
yechielb