1997 UK Toyota Corolla, factory fitted alarm siren stopped working - where would I find it?

1997 UK Toyota Corolla, alarm siren stopped working - where would I find it? The alarm works because the lights flash etc, but the siren is silent.

Toyota garage wants £170 to look at it, so any help appreciated! Thanks

Reply to
Jonathan

The factory alarms on Toyotas sold in the U.S. use the horn (klaxon) instead of a separate siren. Look in the engine compartment, between the radiator and grille, and in the space behind the wheel well on the passenger side.

Reply to
Ray O

It'll sigh but it won't reen?... :)

Reply to