WTB: 1G Talon AWD tach or complete guage pod

I need a 1G Talon AWD tach with integral boost gauge, as the tach control module (actually the Toshiba IC) is fried. Anyone have a tach or the
complete gauge pod lying around they would like to part with?
I'm using the module from a non-turbo tach at present, but this reads high.
Stewart DIBBS Ottawa, Canada www.vysor.com/lancerproject
Best source if all else fails:
http://www.msrecycling.com /
Dont use the email parts form if you are in a hurry. I've told them a million times to be more responsive since DSMers are more high-tech based than Moosetang drivers. They don't listen.