Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mitsubishi gives a boost to Lancer Evolution X but makes no promises about its future
Japanese automaker issues a press release on the living classic Evo X to point out its continued presence in the market and provide some clarity about its future. Read More: NewsHub: Latest auto news...

Mitsubishi comments on death of Evo, makes matters worse?
In an interesting move, Mitsubishi decided to use its Lancer Evolution Facebook page to quell the flames stemming from the recent Evo news, but did it work? Read More: NewsHub: Latest auto news...

2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback GTS, an AW Drivers Log:
INTERACTIVE ASSOCIATE EDITOR JAKE LINGEMAN: I'm not completely against the CVT, but in this case, with the Lancer, it does take all the fun away. With a manual, this car is quite an entertaining ride....

Mitsubishi to export cars from the U.S.
Production of the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport shifting from Japan to Normal, Illinois isn't interesting news, but exporting cars to other markets like Russia and the Middle East (where they have money)...

Auto Head Lights
Hi there, Is there a automatic head light kit where I can buy online to fit on 2008 Outlander? Thanks

Mitsubishi to Kill Eclipse, Galant, Endeavor
Mitsubishi has been foundering in the U.S. for some time. It hasn't fielded competitive products in many segments for years. The initial success of the redesigned Lancer compact car notwithstanding,...

Mitsubishi's Midsizers To Battle On Till 2013?
Mitsubishi is set to release a "mid-term" global business plan in the coming weeks, and the company says it will use that opportunity to resolve the lingering questions about its Normal, Illinois...

Cars.com Reviews 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Mitsubishi's 2011 Outlander Sport is yet another entry into the booming small-crossover segment that includes the Nissan Rogue and Hyundai Tucson. The Outlander Sport has distinctive-enough styling,...

How Not To Strap A Mitsubishi Evo To A Dyno
It's one thing when an engine gives up during a dyno test; quite another when the whole car tries to jump down. These Puerto Rico students have a little more to learn about strapping all-wheel-drive...

coolant foaming
I have a Shogun 3.2DID and the heaters front and rear blow cold i have tried bleeding the cooling system but i end up with load of foam,at no time dors the car overheat. Any input to the foam or cold...
1
1

2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV: Up Close
A few months ago we evaluated a Japanese-spec version of the Mitsubishi i-MiEV, and now Mitsubishi has introduced a version modified for the U.S. market. How different are they? More L.A. Auto Show...

Vragen
Is er nietiemand in deze groep? Amândio Coelho

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport First Drive Review
It was somewhere between the little man wearing a sombrero relieving himself on a Saguaro cactus and the cow in the road who we narrowly missed (more later) that I realized we were in a different...

Recall Alert: 2006-2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor
Mitsubishi Motors is recalling 19,410 2006-2008 Mitsubishi Endeavors over a potential defect with the climate controls, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The affected...

Memories of (Mitsubishi) days long gone
I've lived in Canada since 1989 but grew up in Sydney, Australia. Last night I was trolling around YouTube and found some club level motor sport video from 1982, at Amaroo Park, a now closed motor...