Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Dash Lights on 1990 Civic DX
The dashlights don't work at all. The warning lights and the high/low beam lights work fine. The dashlight dimmer switch (roller type) doesn't do anything. I would appreciate some ideas. It is a...
6
6

Mitsubishi brings the Outlander GT Protoype to the 2009 South Florida International Auto Show
The Japanese performance minded automaker Mitsubishi showed off a more aggressive crossover model back in New York earlier this year, however the EVO faced Outlander GT Prototype still manages to...

FS: New Factory Bra for 03-05 Outlander
Brand new, never used factory bra for 03-05 body Outlander. Originally well over $100. On eBay:

The 2009 Mitsubishi Outlander SE: An AutoWeek Drivers Log:
SENIOR EDITOR FOR NEWS BOB GRITZINGER: There are a few acres of plastic in here, and some of the switchgear feels truly hideous, but once you get past that, this is the kind of vehicle that marks...

Ah, the joys of older vehicles...
My son and I were driving in his 93 Summit AWD Wagon when I noticed a noise like the exhaust pipe hitting the prop shaft. Turned out it was the prop shaft hitting the exhaust pipe ... not good, the...

Montero Sport's 3 cat converter question
Hi My g/f has an 02 Montero Sport, 3L, 4wd, & gets a code spitttin out from check engine light sayin somethin about "warm up catalyst" somethin or another. Sorry, I forget, but the point is, it also...
1
1

Tokyo preview: Mitsubishi i-MiEV Cargo concept
Mitsubishi has taken the wraps off its i-MiEV Cargo concept ahead of the 41st Tokyo Motor Show. Designed to uphold Mitsubishi's new green initiative, the i-MiEV Cargo is based on the all-electric...

Mitsubishi recalls nearly 7,000 Lancer models from 2008 and 2009 over fuel pipe crack concerns
After talking earlier today about the fact that recalls will be made mandatory in the European Union, Mitsubishi and the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration (NHTSA) from the United...

Chrysler, Hyundai, Mitsubishi cease engine plant partnership
Chrysler says that Hyundai and Mitsubishi have sold off their stakes in the Dundee, Michigan, joint-venture Global Engine Manufacturing Alliance assembly plant that built four-cylinder gasoline...

headlights not working 04 galant 4 cyl
I got my car back from the dealer (timing belt and AC service) and the daytime running lights (low beams) and the low beams do not work (both lamps) High beams work fine. parking lamps work ok. The...
2
2

Peugeot/Citroen, Mitsubishi to collaborate on EV
French automaker PSA Peugeot Citroen and Japanese automaker Mitsubishi made a joint announcement yesterday that they intend to launch an electric car in Europe together by the end of 2010. Based on...

Fog Lights for 2001 Eclipse - what are the good ones and how to install
2001 Eclipse GS - I want to install fog lights, but need to get some suggestions. Pep Boys has a selection, so does Wal-Mart. Any recommendations about purchasing ??? Where do they mount ??? I see the...
2
2

'94 3000 GT Inner Tie Rod Replacement
I have a 1/16 inch of side-to-side play at the right wheel, which I have traced down to a bad right side inner tie rod. Both sides inner rods will be replaced. I plan on renting or buying an inner tie...
1
1

Y reg (2001) Carisma rear brakes
Hi After years of replacing the brakes on my carisma, I got my brake caliper tool stuck in the caliper after winding it back today to put in a new set of pads. Mind was not totally on the job I guess....

'94 Pajero v6 carbon-core spark*cables are inadequate by 100 kph
Before my gps could show 110 kph : by 105 kph, exhaust noise already started increasing fast with rpm, even when I'd replaced the original 7 carbon-core * with 6 medium efficiency ( ~300 ohm per ft )...