Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New Dodge
My new US import Dodge Caravan SXT 3.8 arrived a week or two ago. Its got 500 miles on it now. I know its not a car and its not what I would choose to drive either but needs must and all that! Should...
12
12

help
needing some eyes and ears. looking for a B16A9 honda lump if anyone sees one for sale, not fussy where as i'm desperate and need it sharpish.
7
7

as it's dead...
.. i'll post my insurance quote for no real reason other than to make a post for bored people to read. i'm now 25 with 1 ban and 3 points (2 seperate offences) with 5 years NCB (yay!) and my new quote...
9
9

Kinda half looking for a Cortina :)
Right, the Mondeo is doing my head in, keeps going through MOTs and is just "white goods", don't get me wrong, it's a good car, just too "new" I suppose, there's nothing to do to it apart from...
13
13

Re: OT xp question
ROFLMFAO. Come back when you've got a clue.
7
7

Ebay bargains
Has anyone noticed the lack of obvious bargains on ebay recently ? I used to have a bid on unusual items (usually car related) and get 'em for silly-cheap prices more often than not, now everything...
20
20

OT: Cheap digi cam
Evening all Need some photography advice, and I know a few of you are into that sort of thing... I busted my digital camera a few months ago and have been meaning to buy a new one. All I do is point...
6
6

Just Seen :0
An Audi RS4 Convertible, was parked outside halfords of all places lol. Very very nice, didn't even know they were making one.
2
2

my web page
guies and ideas

OT: first online game?
me and my cousin were chatting on the x box 360 the other night while playing a bit of teenage mutant ninja turtles 1989 arcade game (downloaded off x box live arcade) and we got into a chat about...
19
19

tatty
For skoda lovers
14
14

New ride ... 2 wheels, begins with K.
Arriving sometime this evening in the back of a Transit. Obtained via Freecycle. David
2
2

(4yo) Toyota yaris mini-review
Surprisingly crap. Noisier and more rattly than my 13yo pug 205, horrible interior plastic, numb controls and *incredibly* sloooooow. I know it's only a 1 litre, but 67Bhp in ~900kg should not feel...
13
13

Re: Who is the best broadband provider ATM (not owned by Pipex)
Sounds cool. I still need to see if Bullshit can't sort out the fiasco. I don't fancy bailiffs knocking in my door, because Bulldog forgot to=20 turn off billing after I left, because I left when they...
11
11

Seat Ibiza 1.2 something-or-other mini review
I'm back from sunny Portugal after spending a week in the aforementioned car. Summary: The aircon worked well, but a Clio is an order of magnitude better.
2
2