tatty

For skoda lovers

Reply to
Burgerman (god)

He's been trying to sell this for some time - it's on Petrolheads and he wanted 2.5k

David

Reply to
David Lane

Perfect for Elder, Dervy might be interested in his other items, a turbocharged Ka :)

Reply to
Tony Bond

Saw that last time it was listed. Amazing. If I had the money spare I'd definately buy that!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Hehe did you read the description of the Ka? It's making a massive 80bhp :-)

Reply to
Iridium

I do like it, but not really sensible for stop/start crawling up the mancunian way thank you.

Reply to
Elder

that's funny as f*ck the exhaust looks a bit odd mind

Reply to
Vamp

Nice to see you say "mind" after a sentence, my missus rips the piss out of me for doing it, does anyone else say it? I't can't be just londoners who don't.

Reply to
Ronny

well i was born in london and say it does that count? i have lived in essex most of my life "mind" :)

Reply to
Vamp

I've not looked, but if this is a turbocharged Endura-E, I suspect it's both an estimate (sorry, "rolling road print out") and probably optimistic to the tune of 12%.

And as I demonstrated on a few occasions, one turbocharged Ka with silly big wheels was slower along the quarter mile than Kermy on silly small wheels. :)

Reply to
DervMan

Occasionally.

Charlie drops the word, "like" after lots of sentences, or "like totally."

Reply to
DervMan

*shudders*
Reply to
Tony Bond

She's a valley girl... :-/

Reply to
DervMan

"Whoa!"

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

One wonders why they bothered... especially given it's apparently already been rebuilt twice.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk