306 4x4 Cosworth...

...the same one thats Carls mentioned a few times, i just got a video of it from Kazaa.....good lord that things is INSANE. Also a cool video of a

1280bhp Veilside Supra doing a standing quarter in 9.3 seconds, one of a 205 GTi beating a BMW Alpina B10 BiTurbo, a 205 Pikes Peak car going scary fast, a Delta Intergrale obliterating a 309 GTi over the sqm, a 205 GTi turbo wooping an Audi TT, S2000 beating a 206 GTi (was a lot closer than i thought it would be)...

God i'm bored - i have work to do but can't be bothered :) I have this shiny new broadband connection after all!

Reply to
Dan405

w00t, get em all on CDR for me :D

Reply to
Nom

heh, sounds like you're doing exactly what i used to do at uni when i was bored! Think i've got about a gig of car videos floating about. His site is quite interesting

and had afew vids imncluding his old Alfa (also quite mental). You really need to see it in the flesh though! :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I'll stick em on the laptop and bring em home this weekend :) A lot of them were s**te, i'll try find some more cool ones tonight.

Reply to
Dan405

The Aidu RS4 drifting round a wet track is nice as well :) Plenty of crazy car vids on Kazaa....

Reply to
Dan405