5th Gear new series NOW

She'd kick your ass in a race :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

I turned it on, got instantly bored, and turned it off :)

Reply to
DanTXD

And she's driven my 911... and I have it on DVD :-D

Reply to
Pete M

My sentiments exactly!

Reply to
DervMan

Yup, it's quite the opposite, a good teacher will make something out of somebody.

Reply to
DervMan

I turned it on, thought, "ewww barf lady" and went back to making all of my little gadgets work together with Bluetooth. :-)

Reply to
DervMan

I may be getting old, and farty, but do you realise how nerdy that sounds.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

They are still flapping around like fish out of water as the whole thing has been worked over....

When did they make TG 2 hours? 5th is now 1 hour. Twice as many annoying breaks with far to long taken up with "what you will miss if you go channel hopping" and "don't miss the competition". Got an ASTON up for grabs in a lottery!

there was a snide remark about the Welsh circuit they use highlighting a cars handling unlike some airfield circuits.

Reply to
Peter Hill

Have you been in a cave for the last 10 years

Suggest you click here for proper evidence of dervinerdiness

Tim S Kemp

In a lot of cases, yes. But with many people, it's a losing battle.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Only because I'd be too busy throwing up at the sound of her voice.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

I always knew you were a man of questionable taste.

This just confirms it ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Reply to
SteveH

She's vile.

My taste is perfectly good. Think Janeane Garofalo in Reality Bites (or indeed, Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion).

I can't think of any other famous people, but I'm sure I could. The problem with hanging around with goths (and therefore, industrial/punk/cyber types) is that there are a hell of a lot of women way better looking than anyone you'll find on TV[1], and they're actually real.

Richard [1] As on TV, the details are all in the decoration, and they're really, really good at it.

Reply to
RichardK

Oh, he does get about doesn't he.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Heheh. And it still doesn't change that I would rather eat my own day-old vomit than get intimate with VBH.

I'm sure she's nice and all, but I don't find her attractive one bit.

Reply to
DervMan

Bloody hell I certainly do.

guess the limit it logs is just 15,000 then?

Reply to
DervMan

Yeah I know, but somehow, getting Kermit Bluetooth'd up seems so right...

Reply to
DervMan

If not a bit ironic - "engine from the 1960s, gadgets from the 21st century" :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

As late as that? :-P

Reply to