8 Stud alloys question

NEW AKUZA ALLOY WHEELS WITH TYRES 17 " 205/40/R17

I have trhe above alloys. They are 8 stud alloys. What cars will they fit. I've only ever seen 4 and 6 stud wheels before. I imagine they'll fit a wide variety of cars although i'm unsure. If anyone could tell me what cars they'd fit it would help me. Cheers

Reply to
robert

You'll Probably have Ford/Vauxhall fitment aswell as Peugeot and Citroen Fitment. With 100 or 108 PCD.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Kent

Cheers mike. Much appreciated

Reply to
robert

With 100pcd they are also nissan micra/sunny fitment. (assuming the offset is ok)

Reply to
Ed

And Rover/VW/Vauxhall, again, depending on offset...

Reply to
Andy Connolly