ADAC

for those not in the know the ADAC are the german equivilant of our RAC/AA OMFG talk about well equipped :)

just been watching a proggy on national geographic about the autobahns, These guys have their fleet of vans etc like our recovery services but they have a fleet of 30+ helicopters too, carry out full repairs at the roadside like our boys but i've never seen an rac van with a welder in the back.

damn i want to move :)

Reply to
Rob