Alfa 159!!!!!!!!!

Hello Steve H, I knew this would get your attention. Well I did actually see a 159 v6 with a really smart set of wheels and a body kit. Quite a subtle kit and looked like 5 spoke 19's. Never thought I would ever say it but it did look spot on, obviously not as good as a Pug but not bad. If only they made one that was galvanised and didn't have a shell that was already 5 years old before it was new and had previously lived in a water logged field. Oh by the way I have had an email from Redline wanting to do a feature on my car. I know what your thinking, what a crap mag. Well as I am ready to sell it, I thought it would be a good idea so I can say its up for sale in the feature. Its sad but it has to go in order to make way for my next project, which will be loads better.

Stu

Reply to
Stu

I forgot to say

I have owned an Alfa Europa about 15 years ago. It was like a nissan cherry, so I must be a petrol head? I did only have it for 3 weeks though, as the head gasket went, along with the head and the garage gave me a replacement car (Fiat X19, which I loved). Well till it fell off the road with my brother driving it.

Stu

Reply to
Stu

So was it an Alfa Arna, or Cherry europe. They really got that wrong. Italian reliability with Japanese styling. How arse about face is that. The guys at Longbridge couldn't have got it worse.

Reply to
Elder

It was a Cherry Europa. It was resprayed and very suspect to what had been sprayed over and was a pig to start. Mind you some one must have been buying them.

Stu

Reply to
Stu

Nope they weren't that was the problem. Why couldn't they have gotten it the right way round. Get the Japs to do the engine and electrics, get the italians to design a beautiful body. It might not have lasted long, but it would have started everyday it survived and you would have gotten more driving and less "tuning" done with it.

Reply to
Elder