SteveH: Take back the Pissrat. Real italian saloon for you,

And the bad buyer is a real person. He has been banned from Sko-Forum and is a regular poster on retro- rides.

Elder

Look quite cool!

But is it only me that thinks of an old 5 series when I see the back?

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I kept thinking MK1 Grandad/Sweeney Consul.

Reply to
Elder

Just reading the thread on Retro now.

If I didn't have the 75 out there, I think I'd have punted the BIN price on that. It's a bloody bargain for what looks like a pretty tidy Coupe.

I do have a feeling that the rear window is pure crystalline unobtanium, though.

Reply to
SteveH

I figured it looked a little better than the usual rare italian but absolute tat, I usually spot.

Reply to
Elder

It must be a worth buying as all good cars are V6 and have bodywork designed by pinninfarina! All it needs is a charger. Almost forgot this must have been kept in a vat of wax oil or digitally enhanced to hide the rust.

Stu

Reply to
Stu

If you think that loads of body filler and a cheap paint job makes a tidy motor, then it would seem that this is one reason you are attracted to Alfa Romeo rubbish!

Ken