Am I sad...

...to be wanting this for the back of the SD1?

Dont really wanna put it on the paintwork, but might get a white one to put in the corner of the rear windscreen (or maybe the rear window).

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

no that's cool! my sis boyfriend has a sticker that says 'ITS A V8 MATE' on his off roader and another that says 'Meaner than a junk yard dog' which i quite like too. wish i had the cash to put a V8 in my E36 that would be sweet :)

Reply to
Vamp

LOL maybe.

I'd prefer, "doing my bit for the environment" or "making sure you remember my carbon footprint" instead.

Reply to
DervMan

When I had the Rangie, I was contemplating having some sunstrips and stickers printed to sell on ebay with the slogan "Daddy's little planet killer" on. I'm sure the ardent 4x4 community would love it.

Reply to
Elder

Bottom corner of the rear windscreen :-)

Reply to
DanB

The guy is doing me one to put on the inside of the window, so yeah bottom of the rear windscreen it is :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs