and here's one from our sponsors.......

is your car here?

Pinky

Reply to
Pinky

In article , snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAM4MEkentDOT.acDOT.PS_REMEMBER_TO_DESPAM_MY_ADDYuk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

I doubt it, they only feature stick on plastic s**te, and electric dump valves for Nova 1.2's

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

it amazes me that people will spend time makin sites and a forum ffs to slag off other peoples motors, fair enough if you dont like them, but have you no lives?

Reply to
Theo

It's pathetic, isn't it?

I took the liberty of going on that site and having a quick look, and also on the forums, and it's amazing how many people spend days on end doing nothing but slagging off other people's cars. I mean, fair enough, occasionally on this newsgroup we take the piss if someone's got a naff car, but that's amongst other more meaningful topics of conversation (well, that's the theory). This is all the people on that site go on about!!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Especially when this has existed for years.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo