Another Happy Soul...

Well, two actually.

No.1: The new owner of the Nova. Came all the way down from oop north today to collect it and was very happy with it when he got here and had a drive.

As was I, given I'd considered scrapping it last week due to that stub axle / wheel bearing issue. :-)

No.2: Me. The finance company, without me asking them to take less, agreed to take what the insurance company had offered for the Passat as full settlement on the finance, meaning I'm no longer approximately £250 adrift from the settlement figure. :-D

Just waiting for the salvage company who currently has it to deliver it back now, and then I can get on with working out whether or not its worth me undoing the current 'modifications' (1) rather than selling it on.

(1) See... an on-topic post, if not in the conventional sense. ;-)

Reply to
JackH

Not bad.

That's even better.