another must buy for that lotto win

want! not in shitty orange though, maybe black with silver graphics mmmm satin black would be nice actually

Reply to
Vamp

'combined with a Corsa stainless steel exhaust system'

Does it come with a Corsa stereo too? :P

Actually I like them. I'd prefer a Challenger though, after seeing one in the flesh recently

Reply to
Abo

We seem to be going American car crazy round these parts. There's one neighbour with a Shelby GT Mustang and now another has bought a Dodge Challenger SRT8. I'm seriously jealous.

Reply to
Steve Firth