anyone fancy a.......

uk.rec.car.modifications forum??????????

gonna convert the old mig scotland forum

if theres enough interest

Reply to
Rob

Erm?

Are you deliberately this fuckwitted?

Reply to
SteveH

WTF is this then?

Been at the sauce and jellies again???

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Yeah Rob, there is not really any call for it, as we have the newsgroup which is a crappy version of a forum anyway :)

Newsgroups are good though, as they are dead quick :) no loading etc...

Reply to
Ronny

It's a Usenet newsgroup. Totally different.

Reply to
Depresion

And they thread properly. Web forums piss me off.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

And you don't get chucked off them :-)