Bah, Pug/Cit transformer aint got nowt on this.

Shame it is just Chevy Trollblazer in disguise.

Reply to
Elder

That's actually a s**te advert compared the Citroen ones.

Reply to
Steve Firth

BTW< if you want a better 4x4, get a Fiat:

Steve Firth

Sad that they still do the areoplane thing. For shit's sake, they've had nothing to do with the plane company for 16 yrs and the last car to actual have dna put in by the plane designers is the c900, so dead but not forgotten for 12 yrs now. Talk about clutching at straws...and with a shitty Chevy! Not even the americans are falling for this embarrasing bull!

Good bit of CGI though :)

Reply to
Ken (the sane one)

I know, the Saab forum it came from said "Born of Vectras" wouldn't have worked so well, would it.

Reply to
Elder

Says that it weighs 7 tonnes, thats more pointless than the Chevy by a long way!

Reply to
Ken (the sane one)

The Army just signed up to replacing Land Rovers with the Iveco/Fiat so it may not be *that* pointless.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Not with that one, surely? It'll sink. ISTR in the early part of the Iraq invasion, the US troop transport hummers were sinking in the sand and were being pulled out by land-rovers. Maybe they've signed up to buy some Ducatos...

Reply to
Albert T Cone

With that one, and don't call me Shirley.

On warm tarmac it would sink, already.

Reply to
Steve Firth