Bank holiday

So has everyone had a good Bank Holiday? I know it unlikely, but any modifying malarky been going on?

We cruised down to the beach with the top down, and then had a BBQ, which is always good :) But to get back vaguely on topic I'm off to look at the XR4x4 tomorrow, which I reckon I'm gonna end up buying. Armed with a Haynes, and a hopefully some Ebay bargins (if needed), I reckon I can get the beast back to fully working order :D Watch this space...

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Nowt much, kept the missus happy for a change, doing some house work and going shopping. Made a nice change not being upto my elbows in oil.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

I'm stuck in hospital :(

New RC engine will be sitting at home by now waiting to be fitted.

Reply to
DanTXD

Engine rebuild suffered a slight hiccup when it turned out the crank was already ground 20 thou so all my bearings were the wrong size. Ah well.

Reply to
Questions