Batmobile pics (plus a cou8ple of others)

Here are a couple of pics of the Batmobile being worked on. Apologies for the poor picture quality; photo phone and all that. I've some taken with a proper camera of it driving on the track, but I haven't been arsed to go and get the camera out of the car yet (lazy me...)

We had a bit of a party on saturday night at the track, and here is Daz, the crew chief of the #55 asleep after he'd had a few beers...

Old Chevy. This car sounds amazing!

The temperature in my poor Astra the other week. No wonder it went to Vauxhall heaven (well, probably the local auctions...)

never mind the batmobile. what you want for the wheels :0)

Reply to
i didnt say that i dont think so

Funny you should say that! You see the guy lurking in the background with the black T-shirt on (white logo)? He managed to get two of the used tyres from the front, the spawny bastard. I wish I'd had the foresight to grab them myself...

The front tyres are pretty strange by the way. They have a very flexible sidewall and you can actually squash them down. They're made by Hoosier and are American sprint car dirt racing tyres.

Reply to