pics of owners Pathfinders

would anyone object to showing off pics of there pathfinders? maybe its just me but im really proud of mine and wouldnt mind showing it off

Reply to
Shawn

Is this a Fetish Newsgroup?

Reply to
Mark Levitski

ok i guess that means i shouldnt post pics of my pathfinder

Reply to
Shawn

Post away, I'd love to see them.

Wil

Reply to
Truck

are they naked?

Reply to
Mark Levitski

I also have pics of my 89 King Cab if anyone is interested...

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

"Jim Rojas" wrote in news:4zVQd.29245$wc.18272@trnddc07:

But that shows a clean truck parked beside a road in a residential area! ;-)

Here's some of my 92 PF:

?visitidW45&pic=5
?visitidA90&pic=1
?visitidW44&pic=8

Dave Patton

I'm proud of mine too. 270,000 miles and running strong.....and the power windows, doors, locks, and A/C all still work perfectly. The only thing that doesn't work as it should is the antenna.

Dustin

Reply to
Me

Mine has 98K miles on it...I am the second owner. Everything works on mine, but the power antenna is stuck in the up position. You can here the motor trying to do something, I need to replace the guide & mast.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

whats so good about that? i have a 200 pathfinder and i think its a piece of shit. i treat it like one too. and surprisingly its still run pretty good.

Reply to
']['eRRaN--X

yup the 2004 pathinfer is a nice car. better that the 2005 which looks like a min-me of the ARMADA. and i heard its has better power to weight ratio than the newer more powerfull 05 engine.

']['eRRaN--X