Brake disc post may have been pointless

Because I've gone and spent my money on an 18v Snap On Impact Gun :D

May come back to the brake idea later on though, so thanks for your replies still :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Why? Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Hmm.. tapered bolts, slightly too small holes, big impact wrench....

...what happens next?

Reply to
PCPaul

I think Carl's point was that he'd spent his spare pennies and so has no cash for brake conversions.

Reply to
Doki

Because I'm lazy and can't be arsed with this ratchet/breaker bar nonsense!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Where's the fun in that?

Reply to
PCPaul

If I keep the car it will get done eventually (maybe even next month). But this month I've spent my money on this impact gun, a 106 XSi, getting the

360 back on the road, paying for a holiday and paying for an engagement ring - so not much cash left now ;)
Reply to
Carl Gibbs

That'll be expensive in the long run...

The impact gun, the 106, the 360 and the holiday sound cheap enough, though.

Reply to
PCPaul

Tell me about it!!!!!! ;)

Reply to