can't afford a hummer H1? make your own!

It was good when Rob posted it last night too :-)

Reply to
Iridium

bah bollocks to rub it was far cooler when i posted it today! :)

no one reads rob's posts anyway

Reply to
Vamp

I just spent 2 hours reading that. And it wasn't a waste of time.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I'm thinking, I could do that. But I can't weld so I'd use plywood. And I don't have a big truck for the running gear so I'll use an Escort van or something. Nobody would know.

Reply to
Mark W