Car mods in Ipswich/Suffolk

Guys

Hope you can point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for a club / group that does car mods in the Ipswich or Suffolk Area.

I'm planning a mini motorshow thing for June time, and we'd quite like to get some guys along to show off their motors.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Spooks

Reply to
Spookydel

Don't... unless of course you fancy spending an afternoon in a moist boggy field admiring a load of pedals modified to accommodate webbed feet.

-- JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

Ah, but of course the idea is that they bring their webbed feet to our nice dry tarmac coated site...

I'm just trying to get hold of a contact of sorts - fraid my car's not quite up to the standard :0)

Spooks

Reply to
Spookydel