Cayman?

Seems odd to me why develop a hard toped boxter? I'm going to stick my neck out and say it looks better than the 911. I bet there's a lot in the £44k price bracket that would see it off round a track as well.

Reply to
Depresion

because the boxter is actually a very good piece of kit, yes there may be faster cars round the track but for the type of car that it is, its more than competent with its competitors :)

Reply to
Theo

and i put it that after seeing a picture finding it very sexy indeed.

Reply to
Theo

Nice!! Two things though...

Good thing: You won't be called a hairdresser for driving one Bad thing: You're even more likely to be called a cheapskate 911 wannabe for driving one - remember Top Gear "I've never met someone who drives a Boxster who doesn't try to explain why they bought a Boxster instead of a 911 - and that's the problem: you only buy a Boxster because you can't afford a 911"

Reply to
fishman