ROTFL

"Should have gone to Specsavers"

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

"WRC look-a-like after a serious smash then some dumb chav getting hold of the remains and putting it together so it just looks like a shit escort"

that's a better caption

Reply to
Vamp

Just think that the £3000 could have been added to say £700 for the sale of the car and that would have been £3700 to put towards something else that is decent and unmolested.

Why do people insist on making their cars look stupid, is it fashionable amongst tracksuit wearing youngsters now. I even see them driving with hoods covering their heads which is unusual. Most look like ET.

People running companies selling bits to boy racers are misleading them. Big exhausts, lowering springs, spoilers, body kits and chips don't make a slow car any faster, neither do add-on air filters. Boy racers please wake up, you're being conned !

Reply to
Rob

| 7&rd=1

Removed the auction, looking at ebay just now.

I bet Colin McRae couldn't resist asking how much he'd sell it to him direct, for!

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Thanks for taking the time to point out the blatantly obvious.

Reply to
Homer

Hehe, that's rank. Only round the corner from me as well, thankfully I've not seen it in the metal tho.

Maybe that's just because I'm always so far behind as it "goes quite well", that 1300cc must just be just manic !

Reply to
LordyUK

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !!!!!!!!

Reply to
Nom

It's the colour that really does it for me... why do these scrotes bother to stick tat on something in such a shit and mundane colour???

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH