custom cold air feed

got me cheap K&N, very nice it is too but i want to make a heat proof cold
air feed, told it's pretty easy with bit of hosing from a DIY place. any
tips?
cheers
Reply to
Vamp
In article , " Tim \(Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and lost alot of stuff :\(" spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...
And if you need to get air into the filter in a tight space, you can get some wire and thick aluminium foil tubes that can be concertina'd. You cut and curve that to fit what ever you need. Mean't for tumble dryer steam outlets.
Reply to
MeatballTurbo
hehe that was my rough idea actually after seeing a MKII MR2 with something like that at a club meet
Reply to
Vamp

Site Timeline Threads