Derv power

Learning to work with a car works for intelligent, educated people. Gearbox anybody?

Reply to
DervMan

What's the point of a gearbox when you have a TDi with a house full of torque and 6th is good for 40-140+ (apparently, though I wouldn't know)?

Reply to
Depresion

Very apparently then heh.

Reply to
DervMan

I do however have a video of one cruising through the south of Spain at 250kph. I haven't had my car much above 115mph (on the gps) but you seem to run out of private road quite quickly at 50m/s. (We need more long stretches of private road in the UK or I need to spend more time on the autobahn)

Reply to
Depresion