Direct Line & Modifications

I was thinking wanting to fit some clear indicators and replacement rear light clusters anyone know if I could do this with direct line and if it will cost any more?

Reply to
alfi

rather than take someone else's word for it, why not phone them and find out?

Reply to
jeremy

You probably can and it probably will.

The easiest way to get a definitive answer is to phone up and ask.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

i asked direct line about an aftermarket exhaust and some aftermarket alloys and they said yep £300 extra!

gone with axa now and they didn't care to much but won't insure me on a MKII MR2 not even an N/A as it's 'to high a group for my age' tossers

Reply to
Vamp

Do they let you reduce engine capacity to get in the lower tax backet?

Peter Hill

Is that something you were planning to do?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Direct Line is for standard cars, so they're gonna hit you for mods.

Their 'performance' department is Privelige (but they have that stupid gay advert with everyone standing 'Knight Rider' style in front of their cars on a cliff so I won't use them :)

Reply to
Lordy

Yes. Short stroke down to 67.6mm with a 84mm bore. Run the revs up to 12K and boost to 30psi.

Peter Hill

(c: Nice.

So do you want them to give you cheaper insurance for having a smaller engine capacity?

I think you should phone them and ask someone some technical questions.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

There is a sliding scale depending on how gay the rear lights look.

Reply to
Mark W