Dump valve

Will a dump valve have any positive effects on my 1992 Saab 9000 2ltr turbo. If yes which one is best air dump or recirculating? any bad effects? useful answers only pls don't waste time and effort, thanks, mike

Reply to
mikenem

No.

You already have a recirculating one - every modern turbo car does. There haven't been cars that are not equipped with them since the days of s**te such as RS Turbos and Renault 5 GT Turbos.

A silly noise when you change gear. Been there, done that. Five years ago it was acceptable, now it isn't.

It's not really up to you to decide who answers and how, and putting something like that into your post is pretty much a magnet to attract stupid answers.

HTH

Reply to
Lordy.UK

The mid 90's St185 didn't have one.

Reply to
Elder

My MR2 turbo had a recirc you could hear it best if you changed just before the turbo kicked in, miss that sound :(

whoops is that a pointless responce?

Reply to
Vamp