errrr mitshuibishi MR2?

something aint right with that! i'm sure i drive a Toyota MR2 and not a Mitsubishi? hmmm

Reply to
Vamp

I can only assume Mitsubishi bought out Toyota when our collective backs were turned.

Reply to
Depresion

Japanese stuff is all the same anyway :-P

Reply to
Chet

why you little!!! french shit box driving irish man i alter come over there and kung fu clip your ear! :)

Reply to
Vamp

If you could get all the way to ireland without killing your self in your badly balenced japbox ;o)

:oP

Mason

Reply to
Mason

Behave yourself, or I might just have to spin all 4 wheels on your face in my nicely balanced japbox :) and I'd slacken the dump valve to get as much noise out of it as possible too.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

i should tail slide my jap box into your ass for that one!

Reply to
Vamp

Not very likely, given that Mitsubishi haven't got enough spare change to nip down the shops and buy a bag of crisps :)

Reply to
LordyUK

....if you could avoid sliduing it into various lampposts/hedges etc on the way to me then fine ;o)

Mason

Reply to
Mason