Exodus...

Looks like the R30 is sold.

Arrgh, I hate flogging stuff like this, but it'll only be in the way when I'm in Czech.

Rangie is going in the next few weeks, and the BMW is on pistonheads.

I can't just have an Escort van. That'd be so wrong.

One of the limos is going to Germany, and the Jensen looks like it is going to Spain. I won't have anything fun to play in :'(

Reply to
Pete M

get something stupdily oversized and yankee like a GMC yukon :)

Reply to
Vamp

Just plan for a Tatra car when you arrive. Weird and V8.

Reply to
Elder

How about something using dirty diesel, the continentals love it.

(almost my fave, love the colour).

Reply to
Elder

Bloke round the corner from me, who's into drag racing has a Dodge Ram Duelly, it's WIDE

Reply to
Abo

saw loads on them in florida, make a hummer H1 look like a mini!

Reply to
Vamp

Vamp

> Fine as long as you have a Zippo.

Reply to
Elder

needs a f*ck off loud speaker on the roof to and you'd also need a suit, hate and shades to complete the look :)

Reply to
Vamp

Definately needs all the plod shit ripping off with extreme prejudice.

The suit and shades I can do, but hate, just to drive a s**te old car?

Reply to
Pete M