Citroen Berlingo warning light flashing??

Hi, the last few weeks(ould be longer, only just noticed it) when I start the van in the morning, about 20 seconds down the road a red light flashes on the dash for about a half second and I keep missing it, only just noticed that its a small what LOOKS like it could be the radiator with a black cap on it.

The van is running fine, no dodgy startups or anything..

anyone know what this light means? I wouldnt wanna have it die on me anytime soon

thanks.

Keith

Reply to
Keith

Checked your water level?

Reply to
gazzafield

Looked inside the radiator water tub thing (im no expert hehe) and the water is below the MAX line, but I cant see a MIN line/marking..

should i fill it with water or antifreeze? or both?

Reply to
Keith

Obviously as it has been so well maintained...both.

Reply to
Conor

Obviously not in the public relations department lol

thanx for the info.

Reply to
Keith