F.A.O Tony Bond(AKA Uncle Fista) Excellent kit car and web site!

After conversing with you about books on the other group, I checked out your site:

If nobody has seen it yet it gives an excellent step by step photo guide to how he and his brother lee built their kit car from scratch! using an escort mk1 lump, Looks fantastic!

Check it out..

Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy. UK

just had a look, very good ! poor escort though :o(, still it lives on in another guise :o)

Reply to
reg

nice but i read all that and looked at all the pics ages ago, catch up lordy :) would love to do the same myself but use something silly for powering the thing, like a toyota 3SGTE hehe

Reply to
Vamp

Where's your website then, Mr Critique? (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

ahhh...

:) Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy. UK

Which Lordy is this ?

If it's the cutting-wit, vauxhall-fancying, ex-600ti owning "our" Lordy with the GF with the legs, then *blushes* gee thanks.

If it's the immature tosspot who keeps annoying people by trying to be as funny as the real Lordy, then "Fuck off".

Ta, Tony

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Believe me, the body was shafted, no amount of goodwill and welding wire could have saved it ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

The wrong one. Mr Personal Stalker.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Blushes right back atcha for that description :) but alas I cannot take the credit, it was my personal stalker posting unfortunately..

Oi, but that's me as well ! :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Sadly it was me, but I was actually trying to compliment you on your project.

Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy. UK

It's because of your psychotic split personality - no one knows whether you're in stalker-imitator cerebrally-lobotomised asswipe mode or affable complimentary mode... either way I think you need to get your mojo sorted out!

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

Lordy .UK is *actually* two people believe it or not! one of my house mates also uses my pc and has posted some stuff under my account, regardless of who was logged on, he did the "panda post" for one that would account for some of the differences.

Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy. UK