bugger!

forgot to get some pics of the bluebird and whack it up on ebay! anyone want it for like a tenner? as that covers the petrol i wasted in the old beast haha please someone? i want my garage back :(

bord of e-mails from retro ride time wasters :)

Reply to
Vamp

NNNGH!

I've no room for it, else definitely!

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

arrrrrggggggghhhh, why aren't you closer!?!!?!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Just what I was thinking.... Fancy a trip to Stoke? LOL

Reply to
Tim Anderson

LOL, I just did a delivery to Stoke today. Could've chucked it in the back of the trailer.

Reply to
Conor

You could have done, but the car's in Essex.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

i'll be chucking in the local river soon haha

Reply to
Vamp

Drive off the side of the QE2 bridge! :-D

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

the way it understeers it will probably go over anyway if i tried to do it on purpose or not lol

Reply to
Vamp

what year and colour is it.. ?

Os

Reply to
Senor Osito

1987 and in black, it's also the hatchback version of the bluebird and not the more common saloon!
Reply to
Vamp

Actually, it's shame it's a turbo... cos the non turbo is worth a bit to the banger racing fraternity, and given where you are... ideal for some oik to trash down at Arena.

Might be worth advertising on some of the banger forums, actually.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Vamp I know someone who wants it.

Does it have MOT and will it make the drive to St Albans? Email my spamtrap and I'll read it.

Reply to
fishman