FAO SteveH or anyone who can help!

Heh, finding hope is the easy bit, it's hidden away on a dingy industrial estate down the back of some fields. No signs as such, although the collection of Italian cars outside gives it away a bit. Still, it's worth the hunt to find someone who knows what they're doing.

Reply to
Delgardo

Wow, really? Thought they were a big problem. The MAFs definatly Kerrrr-knackered on mine, still it has done 125K+ miles on what I think is the original so it's not done too bad.

Reply to
Delgardo

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net,

-=D@n=- decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Mate of mine is one of the top spanner monkeys at Caledonian in Warrington, and he knows his stuff. He's doing the cambelt, tensioner and variator on my

155 next week - as a foreigner, obviously....

Get in touch with me - remove the spamtrap, obviously, and I'll have a word in his ear about the Spider for you.

Reply to
Pete M

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net,

-=D@n=- decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Gus who owns AlfaTune is a top fella, really nice bloke, but appears snotty as f*ck until he knows you.

He's a Greek chap, very, very strange, but he's also brilliant.

More expensive than my mate in Caledonia though, or I'd be using him more often. He's very talented with the old 75's.. very talented indeed.

Reply to
Pete M

I was like that with Welding on my Skoda Estelle.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

Excellent, thanks Pete. I'll drop you an email. :)

Reply to
getbent

I don't think we'll have the car at that mileage, but yeah we'd planned to do the cambelt and variator work at around that mileage.

Reply to
getbent